• Return executive coach
• Return ferry
• 2 nights in hostel accommodation with breakfast
• Dublin map with tourist attractions
• Saturday night club entry
• Customized T-Shirts (optional)
• Travelholics Reps who will be available for the duration of the tour
• Arrive at your accommodation in Dublin in the afternoon
for hostel check in
• Make the most of your afternoon and take the Dublin sightseeing bus tour which will cover all the main sights of Dublin (Optional extra)
• The Bar crawl tonight (optional extra) starts in the famous Temple Bar area of the city which will take you around the best bars, with drinks included and discounts on offer, ending up in a club with VIP entry!
• After breakfast the morning is yours to explore the sight's of Dublin; Visit Dublin Castle, take a River Cruise on the Liffy or see St Patrick’s Cathedral
• This afternoon visit the famous Guinness Storehouse at St James Gate where you can experience free samples of the ‘black stuff’ and enjoy breath-taking views of Dublin from the Gravity Bar (optional extra)
• Meet the group for a traditional irish dinner this evening (optional extra)
• Tonight we have a club night planned with VIP entry
• This morning do some last minute sightseeing or take a visit to the Jamesons whisky distillery if you’re feeling brave after the finale night!
• Coach will depart at lunchtime to arrive back tonight
• Sightseeing bus tour
• Bar crawl with VIP club entry
• Guinness Storehouse entry
• Group dinner
Dublin is classed as one of the most welcoming cities in Europe. Designated a UNESCO City of Literature, it also boasts an array of shops, friendly pubs and historic attractions making Dublin a top city break destination. Visit one of many traditional Irish pubs and make sure that you try an authentic pint from the Guinness Storehouse whilst enjoying stunning views of this beautiful city!